Saturday, March 24, 2018

 Thomas County, Kansas Welcomes You! is the official web site for Thomas County, Kansas. The purpose of this web site is to provide the people of Thomas County with news and information. On this site you can find information for many departments in the courthouse as well as offsite departments.

We also have a facebook page  and a Twitter page

The Thomas County Transportation Van also has a Facebook page now available




Thomas County is home to approximately 7,891 Kansans, and
stretches across well over 700 square miles of Kansas prairie.

Thomas County Courthouse
300 N Court
Colby, KS 67701